Peak Home Products Customer Service
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders will be shipped 7 to 14 business days from order date.
- All products are shipped using a third party shipping company (UPS, FED-EX, ABF, etc.) that is not affiliated in any way with Peak Home Products. Only the necessary customer information will be provided to the shipping company. All products are shipped to one customer and to one location within the 48 contiguous United States. Should the customer need to change delivery addresses, a reroute fee will be charged.
- FREE Shipping LTL is to a terminal only, additional fees will incur for LTL delivery to residential, construction, or other locations not described.
- LTL (Less than truckload) Delivery Terms
- The customer will be notified by the LTL Company to make delivery arrangements.
- Deliveries take place during normal business hours Monday through Friday. If freight cannot be delivered in a timely manner, storage may be incurred and charged to the customer.
- All shipping locations must be able to accommodate for large tractor trailers. If the location cannot handle a large tractor trailer then special accommodations must be made and additional fees may apply. Additional fees for schools, farms and other delivery sites under the Home Land Security 911 act may be included. All products can be shipped to businesses with or without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites.
- Small packages (UPS or FEDEX) will be delivered to the address provided and may be left by the carrier.
- LTL shipments are delivered on pallets.
- All deliveries are tailgate delivery only. This means that the freight company is only responsible to take the product to the tailgate or end of the truck. The customer receiving the product is still responsible to unload all items off the truck.
- PLEASE NOTE: Many of the products are very large/heavy and may require at least two or three people to unload. Other delivery options are available for an additional charge and are the responsibility of the customer. Peak Home Products will ship anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States.
Receiving Policies for LTL (Less Than Truckload):
- You must check to make sure that all items on the order sheet are delivered by the trucking company. All missing and visibly damaged items must be clearly marked on the Bill of Lading. Make sure to get a copy of the Bill of Lading that includes both the drivers and the customer's signature.
- The bill of lading indicates the number of cartons or sometimes the number of pallets, not necessarily the number of items. You must open and check that all items on the order have been received before you sign the paperwork.
- After all products are inspected sign off on the bill of lading.
Missing or Visible Damage Items Policies:
- 1. Please inspect all products in the presence of the carrier representative. If you detect any missing items from the shipment you must notify in writing on the bill of lading in front of the carrier and report the issue to PEAK HOME PRODUCTS.
- 2. PEAK HOME PRODUCTS will not be responsible for any missing items that are not clearly marked on the Bill of Lading. If you sign and accept the delivery you are agreeing that all the items in your order have been received, minus any backordered items that you have already been notified about.
- 3. Note that some items are packed together in a single box (example: trim, molding, toe kicks). Please inspect the boxes to make sure that all your pieces are accounted for.
- 4. Note that some items such as Refrigerator Panels are on the very bottom of the pallet sandwiched between cardboard. Be sure to strip the pallet of all materials to insure that nothing is discarded with the cardboard.
Concealed Damage/Defects Policies:
- PEAK HOME PRODUCTS is not responsible for loss or damage that occurs during shipment after you give the carrier a clean receipt. All damages that are caused during the delivery process are not covered under the warranty.
- All concealed damaged items must be reported within 5 business days after the product has been delivered. Whenever possible send pictures of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage and the item. All products verified correctly as defected will be shipped at no charge.
- All defective parts must be returned to the warehouse within 7 business days of delivery of the new parts. If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer service.
Privacy & Security
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Returns & Replacements
- All online orders are custom to that particular customer. PEAK HOME PRODUCTS does not accept cancellation of orders or accept any returns, so please review all orders carefully.
- We offer free design services to help the customer buy with confidence; however do not accept any design related responsibility.
- If a mistake is made during the checkout process you may contact PEAK HOME PRODUCTS via email at email@example.com immediately to try and resolve the issue; however PEAK HOME PRODUCTS reserves the right to deny any requests.
- In the event a return is accepted, the buyer is responsible for all shipping on new items and return items, in addition to a 25% restocking fee. All returns must be returned within 7 business days for a credit to be issued.
- Peak Home Products customer service is available Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5pm (CST) at toll free 1-866-320-7325 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders will be processed within 48 hours or two business days after payment is received. All orders are subject to approval by PEAK HOME PRODUCTS.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer after the order is received and credit card authorization is approved. All online orders are final. It's the responsibility of the customer to verify the confirmation email and make sure that everything is correct. Please verify your items before placing your order. All orders must be paid in full in order to be processed.
- If for any reason an item is out of stock you will be notified via email with the items backorder status. All backorder shipping charges will be prepaid by PEAK HOME PRODUCTS.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- PEAK HOME PRODUCTS reserves the right to change pricing without notice. PEAK HOME PRODUCTS cannot change the prices or amount due on products that have been already paid for and are scheduled to be delivered.
- PEAK HOME PRODUCTS accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Checks must clear the bank before order can be shipped.
- All Deposits are NON-Refundable.
- PEAK HOME PRODUCTS hereby warrants to the original purchaser, for residential applications only, that all items are free from defects in material and workmanship.
- PEAK HOME PRODUCTS has the right to determine if the product is repairable or replaceable and does NOT include any labor for removal or replacement of the new product. This warranty does not extend to defects caused by: improper handling, storage, installation, assembly, modifications or altercations to the product, extreme temperatures, intentional damage, fire or water, acts of nature, harsh abrasive chemicals, accidental misuse, or normal wear and tear.
- Cabinets are made of natural wood and may over time vary in texture, color or wood grain, and exhibit subtle changes over time. These variations are considered nature and are not covered under the PEAK HOME PRODUCTS warranty program.
- All claims MUST be made via email to email@example.com and must have pictures along with a detailed description of the defects.
- Cabinets purchased through PEAK AUCTIONEERING are not covered under warranty and are sold ‘as is, where is” per PEAK AUCTION Terms and Agreements. PEAK HOME PRODUCTS is not liable or responsible for ‘color matching’ cabinets that were purchased via PEAK AUCTIONEERING and stored for more than three months, nor is PEAK HOME PRODUCTS responsible for cabinet style/color that may have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Back to Top