Traditional just met the competition! Solid wood RTA (Ready to Assemble) cabinets with a natural Hickory stain bring out all the wonderful natural grains of the wood. Aberdeen Hickory cabinetry has all the standard features that Peak Cabinets have to offer: including dove-tail drawers, full extension ball bearing drawer slides and all wood construction. Aberdeen Hickory upper wall cabinets are designed with a slight cathedral raised panel door. This kitchen promises to meet all your expectations.
- Solid hardwood doors and face frames.
- Aberdeen Hickory Kitchen Cabinet boxes are 1/2" plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
- Cabinet boxes and shelves are match stained and finished inside and out. 3/4" plywood shelves are standard in all Aberdeen Hickory kitchen cabinets.
- 3/4" hardwood dovetail drawer boxes.
- 120 lb roller bearing side mount drawer glides.
- Full extension hardware allows the Aberdeen Hickory drawers to open past the back edge for easy access.
- European style six way adjustable hinges. No particle board in any Peak cabinet line.
- Butt-style doors eliminate the center stile between the doors and allow for easier use of the cabinet. Stainless steel baskets are standard in all Lazy Susan cabinets.