This is not your mother’s kitchen! Solid wood RTA (Ready to Assemble) cabinets with a light glazed stain and a rope insert bring a unique look to your kitchen. Bainbridge Rope has all the standard features that Peak Cabinets have to offer: including dove-tail drawers and all wood construction. Rectangular doors with mitered corners and glazing highlights. Bainbridge Rope will be the highlight of your home.
- Solid hardwood doors and face frames.
- Bainbridge Rope Kitchen Cabinet boxes are 1/2" plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
- Cabinet boxes and shelves are match stained and finished inside and out. 3/4" plywood shelves are standard in all Bainbridge Rope kitchen cabinets.
- 3/4" hardwood dovetail drawer boxes. 120 lb roller bearing side mount drawer glides.
- Full extension hardware allows the Bainbridge Rope drawers to open past the back edge for easy access.
- European style six way adjustable hinges.
- No particle board in any Peak cabinet line. Butt-style doors eliminate the center stile between the doors and allow for easier use of the cabinet.
- Stainless steel baskets are standard in all Lazy Susan cabinets.