Don’t let the price fool you, Wyoming Oak is the traditional oak stained cabinet we all love! Along with all the standard features that Peak Cabinets have to offer: including dove-tail drawers, full extension ball bearing drawer slides and all wood construction. The Wyoming Oak Cabinet provides you the versatility of tradition or modern in the wholesome appearance. Peak's Wyoming Oak cathedral arched raised panel doors will guarantee your kitchen looks rich!
- RTA (Ready to Assemble).
- Solid hardwood doors and face frames.
- Cabinet boxes are 1/2" plywood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength.
- Cabinet boxes and shelves are match stained and finished inside and out.
- 3/4" plywood shelves are standard in all Aberdeen Hickory kitchen cabinets.
- 3/4" hardwood dovetail drawer boxes.
- 120 lb roller bearing side mount drawer glides.
- Full extension hardware allows the Aberdeen Hickory drawers to open past the back edge for easy access.
- European style six way adjustable hinges.
- No particle board in any Peak cabinet line.
- Butt-style doors eliminate the center stile between the doors and allow for easier use of the cabinet.
- Stainless steel baskets are standard in all Lazy Susan cabinets.