Check out our new color styles.
These cabinets are new to our line and have the same great features.
1. 3/4” thick solid hardwood doors and drawer fronts, with engineered center panel for a quality look and feel.
2. 3/4” solid hardwood frame for strength and rigidity.
3. 1/2” plywood side panels covered in color-matched wood veneer for increased strength and moisture resistance.
4. 5/8″ solid hardwood dovetail drawer with 3/8″ plywood drawer bottom, can support up to 75lbs.
5. 1/2” & 1/4” reinforcing back panel.
6. Concealed under-drawer glide mechanism is soft-close and gives full extension.
7. Soft-close, 6-way adjustable, concealed hinges open to 105 degrees for easy access.
8. Sturdy 3/4” plywood shelves wrapped in stain and moisture-resistant wood veneer.
9. Adjustable locking shelf clips for internal storage flexibility.
10. Natural birch veneered interior with UV clear coating for stain and scratch resistance.
11. 3/8” plywood base for extra strength.
12. Color-matched, veneered plywood toe kick for a neat finish.
13. Corner block stabilizers and I-Beam add strength and rigidity.
The Lunar Gray is the only new one that has the entire cabinet stained to match. The Capital Blue, Southern Hickory and Sterling do not have finished sides or toe kick. You would need to purchase toe kick, wall skins or end panels if the sides are going to show in your new kitchen.
They have the same 5 year limited manufacturing warranty for defects. This warranty applies to the original purchaser.