Frequently Asked Questions
Are these cabinets assembled?
- No, they are Ready-to-Assemble (RTA) Cabinets.
- Ready-to-assemble cabinets (RTA), also known as knock-down cabinets (KD) or flat pack cabinets. Thes cabinets require customer assembly. Cabinet components are packaged in a carton which also contains assembly instructions and necessary hardware needed for the buyer to follow in order to build the cabinets item correctly.
- Unlike American produced cabinets that are built and finished by individual manufactures in one location, RTA cabinets are manufactured in China.
- There are multiple factories that may produce cabinets that look identical. However, in many cases the finishes will have a variance from factory to factory.
- To our knowledge all of the listed below cabinet names have the same single source.
- The cabinet names may have changed but it is the same cabinet coming from the same factory and wholesaler.
- We suggest you always purchase from a single source.
Do you sell the stain to match the cabinets?
- Peak does not sell the stain. We suggest, that your local Sherwin-Williams® is the best resource for reproducing the stain. Simply take a door or drawer into Sherwin-Williams® to get the best match.
Are replacement doors for cabinets available?
- Peak does not sell replacement doors but there are times when we can acquire them. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a door replaced.
- Decorative end panels, which are actually doors, only come in widths that would fit only the sides of the cabinets.
- Do not order decorative end panels to replace actual cabinet doors.
When will I receive my kitchen?
- 10 to 14 business days after orders are placed.
What are the shipping costs?
- Shipping with Peak is free for the majority of our cabinets. There are specific products measuring over 65 inches in length that may require an additional shipping fee.
What company do you use for shipping kitchen cabinets? Shipping can vary based on size of order and destinations.
- Shipping company(s) below that Peak use for delivery.
- R & L Carriers
How will I know when my cabinets are shipped?
- Once your order is pulled from our warehouse and ready to ship. Peak will email your tracking number.
Will I be charged a handling fee with each order?
- There is no standard handling fees however PHP provides FREE Shipping whether normal Ground or LTL. LTL shipments are delivered curbside only on pallets. Some items may incur an additional cost of $100.00 for delivery due to weight and size limitations of ground carriers. The customer is responsible for this handling fee.
What would you place on the back of island cabinets to or a peninsula?
- Ordering a single Island Panel requires additional shipping cost.
What is the depth of the wall cabinets?
- All wall cabinets are the standard depth of 12", unless otherwise stated.
What is the depth of the base cabinets?
- All base cabinets are going to be a standard depth of 24".
What forms of payment do you accept?
Are your cabinets CARB compliant?
- Yes! Peak cabinets are CARB Compliant.