- All orders will be shipped 10 to 14 business days from order date.
- All products are shipped using a third party shipping company (UPS, FED-EX, R and L, etc.) that is not affiliated in any way with PHP. PHP’s role in the shipping of your order is to procure shipping services on your behalf and arrange the shipment of your order to you on your behalf. PHP is not responsible nor liable in any way for delays in the shipment of your order. Only the necessary customer information will be provided to the shipping company. All products are shipped to one customer and to one location within the 48 contiguous United States. Should the customer need to change delivery addresses, a reroute fee will be charged.
- PHP provides FREE Shipping whether normal Ground or LTL. LTL shipments are delivered on pallets. Some items may incur an additional cost for delivery due to weight and size limitations of ground carriers. The customer is responsible for these fees.
- The customer will be notified by the LTL company to make delivery arrangements.
- Deliveries take place during normal business hours Monday through Friday. If freight cannot be delivered in a timely manner, storage may be incurred and storage fees will be charged to the customer.
- All products can be shipped to businesses with or without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites. Customer must ensure that all LTL shipping locations are able to accommodate large tractor trailers. If the location cannot handle a large tractor trailer then special accommodations must be made and additional fees may apply. Additional fees for schools, farms and other delivery sites under the Home Land Security 911 act may be included. Small packages (UPS or FEDEX) will be delivered to the address provided and may be left by the carrier.
- All LTL deliveries are curbside delivery only. This means that the freight company is only responsible to take the product to the tailgate or end of the truck. The customer receiving the product is responsible to unload all items off the truck.
- PLEASE NOTE: Many of the products are very large/heavy and may require at least two or three people to unload. Other delivery options are available for an additional charge and are the responsibility of the customer. PHP will ship anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
- All online orders are custom to that particular customer. PHP does not accept cancellation of orders or accept any returns, so please review all orders carefully.
- If a mistake is made during the checkout process you may contact PHP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to try and resolve the issue; however PHP reserves the right to deny any requests.
- In the event a return is accepted, the buyer is responsible for all shipping on new items and return items, in addition to a 25% restocking fee. All returns must be returned within 7 business days for a store credit to be issued.
- Credit will be issued upon approval in a coupon code valid for PHP online purchases. Valid for 90 days.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PHP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY DATES AND TIMES FOR REPLACEMENT ITEMS, NOR THAT THE REPLACEMENT ITEM WILL BE IDENTICAL TO THE ITEM RETURNED AS SOME ITEMS MAY BE UNAVAILABLE DUE TO DISCONTINUATION.
- YOU ADDITIONALLY EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND HOLD PHP HARMLESS FROM ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, AND/OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO DELAYS IN INSTALLATION OR COMPLETION OF YOUR KITCHEN OR REMODEL.
- Decorative Hardware (knobs/pulls - because they are a special order item and not stocked cannot be returned.
Ready to Assemble cabinets that have already been assembled are also not able to be returned
Moldings, fillers, and panels, various accessories including but not limited to corbels/brackets, feet, posts/legs, onlays/valances.
Items that have been opened and/or are no longer in their original packaging
- No Returns Accepted After 30 days