I acknowledge the following cabinets have unfinished sides and will require a wall skin or panel to conceal any exposed cabinet ends. Whitetail Buck Shaker (WBS) and Manatee Gray (MG)
- The term "Factory/Concealed Damage" shall mean damage sustained by any product arising out of faulty workmanship, and/or any act or omission of the manufacturer directly causing damage to the ordered product. The final determination as to the existence of Factory Damage shall be at the discretion of PHP, which shall make such determination in accordance with industry standards for such Product or comparable products.
- "Factory/Concealed Damage" should be submitted to PHP within 1 month (30 days) of product delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, dents, scratches, broken glass. All boxes should be opened within these 30 days Submit multiple photographs of "Factory Damage to email@example.com. PHP return policy is rendered NULL and VOID after installation of cabinets and/or accessories.
- PHP is not responsible for loss or damage that occurs during shipment after you give the carrier a clean receipt. All damages that are caused during the delivery process are not covered under the warranty.
- In the event that any item of the shipment is received in a different condition than the condition said item was in when collected from the designated agent by the carrier who delivered your order (Concealed Damage), you must report such Concealed Damage to PHP’s claims department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days from receipt of shipment. Failure to report such damage within said period, shall void your rights to return such damaged item(s) and the PHP shall not be liable to you in any manner in connection with such damaged item(s).
- The freight tracking number (AKA Pro Number), the date of delivery, the name of the freight company, the list of concealed damages, and pictures of the damaged product should be reported in this email. Do not discard any of the damaged pieces or any of the packaging. Further instructions will be sent back by email within 2 business day of receipt of this email.
- Replacement pieces are shipped via ground carrier. Expedited replacement pieces will not be accommodated unless at differential cost to the customer.
- The buyer is responsible for all damages that occur after the receipt of this shipment.
- All defective parts must be returned to the warehouse within 7 business days of delivery of the new parts. A return label or instructions for receiving a BOL will be included with the replacement part(s). It is the responsibility of the customer to get the product to the appropriate shipping agent once the return labels are received.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service.
- PHP will not be responsible for any missing items that are not clearly marked on the BOL. If you sign and accept the delivery you are agreeing that all the items in your order have been received, minus any backordered items that you have already been notified about.
- Note that some items are packed together in a single box (example: trim, molding, toe kicks). Please inspect the boxes to make sure that all your pieces are accounted for.
- Note that some items such as Refrigerator Panels are on the very bottom of the pallet sandwiched between cardboard. Be sure to strip the pallet of all materials to insure that nothing is discarded with the cardboard.
- Once all items are accounted for check for concealed damages. All damages must be reported to PHP within 45 days of receipt of shipment.
ORDERING Ready To Assemble Cabinetry
PEAK HOME PRODUCTS (PHP) customer service is available
Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm (CST) at toll free 1-866.320-7325 or email@example.com
- A confirmation email will be sent to the customer after the order is received and credit card authorization is approved. Please verify your items before placing your order as all online orders are final. It's the responsibility of the customer to verify the confirmation email and make sure that everything is correct. All orders must be paid in full to be processed.
- If for any reason an item is out of stock, you will be notified via email with the items backorder status. This status is an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. All backorder shipping charges will be prepaid by PHP.
PAYMENT, PRICING, & PROMOTIONS
- PHP reserves the right to change pricing without notice. PHP will not change the prices or amount due on products that have already been paid for and are scheduled to be delivered.
- PHP accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Checks must clear the bank before an order can be shipped.
- All Deposits are NON-Refundable.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include PHP, Inc or Peak Auctioneering, Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
RECEIVING POLICIES LTL
IMMEDIATELY UPON ITS DELIVERY, IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CARRIER’S REPRESENTATIVE, YOU SHALL PHYSICALLY INSPECT THE ORDERED PRODUCTS FOR ANY VISIBLE DAMAGE AND CONDUCT A COUNT OF THE PIECES AND PALLETS DELIVERED.
- You must check to make sure that all items on the order sheet are delivered by the trucking company. All missing and visibly damaged items must be clearly marked on the Bill of Lading (BOL). Make sure to get a copy of the BOL that includes both the drivers and the customer's signature. Customer does have the right to refuse the shipment.
- The BOL indicates the number of cartons or sometimes the number of pallets, not necessarily the number of items. You must open and check that all items on the order have been received before you sign the paperwork. If you detect any missing items from the shipment you must notify in writing on the BOL in front of the carrier and report the issue to PHP within 3 business days.
- After all products are inspected sign off on the BOL.
- PHP hereby warrants to the original purchaser, for residential applications only, that all door hinges, and drawer glides will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of Five (5) years from purchase date (Proof of Purchase is required).
- PHP has the right to determine if the product is repairable or replaceable and does NOT include any labor for removal or replacement of the new product. This warranty does not extend to defects caused by improper handling, storage, installation, assembly, modifications or altercations to the product, extreme temperatures, intentional damage, fire or water, acts of nature, harsh abrasive chemicals, accidental misuse, or normal wear and tear.
- PHP may elect to repair or replace with a functionally equivalent product any Peak Cabinet product covered by this warranty. Some replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from original parts received. Return of the defective product may be required for a replacement to be issued. Repair parts or replacement parts are at the expense of PHP, but customer shall bear all other expenses. These expenses may include, but are not limited to, cost of removal and re-installation of product, labor expenses, etc.
- Cabinets are made of natural wood and may over time vary in texture, color or wood grain, and exhibit subtle changes. These variations are considered natural and are not covered under the PHP warranty program.
- All claims MUST be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must have pictures along with a detailed description of the defects.
- Cabinets purchased through PEAK AUCTIONEERING are not covered under warranty and are sold ‘as is, where is” per PEAK AUCTION Terms and Agreements. PHP is not liable or responsible for ‘color matching’ cabinets that were purchased via PEAK AUCTIONEERING and stored for more than three months, nor is PHP responsible for cabinet style/color that may have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- NOTE: Due to printing variations and monitors the pictures on this website may vary slightly from true cabinet color. PHP recommends ordering a door sample prior to purchasing other items if you are unsure if the color matches your existing cabinets or the color you want for your new kitchen.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, PHP, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. PHP, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. PHP, Inc. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- All orders will be shipped 14 to 21 business days from order date.
- All products are shipped using a third-party shipping company (UPS, FED-EX, R and L, etc.) that is not affiliated in any way with PHP. PHP’s role in the shipping of your order is to procure shipping services on your behalf and arrange the shipment of your order to you on your behalf. PHP is not responsible nor liable in any way for delays in the shipment of your order. Only the necessary customer information will be provided to the shipping company. All products are shipped to one customer and to one location within the 48 contiguous United States. Should the customer need to change delivery addresses, a reroute fee will be charged.
- PHP provides FREE Shipping whether normal Ground or LTL. LTL shipments are delivered on pallets. Some items may incur an additional cost for delivery due to weight and size limitations of ground carriers. The customer is responsible for these fees.
- The customer will be notified by the LTL company to make delivery arrangements.
- Deliveries take place during normal business hours Monday through Friday. If freight cannot be delivered in a timely manner, storage may be incurred and storage fees will be charged to the customer.
- All products can be shipped to businesses with or without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites. Customer must ensure that all LTL shipping locations are able to accommodate large tractor trailers. If the location cannot handle a large tractor trailer then special accommodations must be made and additional fees may apply. Additional fees for schools, farms and other delivery sites under the Home Land Security 911 act may be included. Small packages (UPS or FEDEX) will be delivered to the address provided and may be left by the carrier.
- All LTL deliveries are curbside delivery only. This means that the freight company is only responsible to take the product to the tailgate or end of the truck. The customer receiving the product is responsible to unload all items off the truck.
- PLEASE NOTE: Many of the products are very large/heavy and may require at least two or three people to unload. Other delivery options are available for an additional charge and are the responsibility of the customer. PHP will ship anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
- All online orders are custom to that customer. PHP does not accept cancellation of orders or accept any returns, so please review all orders carefully. If you order an item and it gets delivered and you decide you do not want it or ordered the wrong item, if it is a returnable item, see below for non-returnable items, then the customer is responsible for return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
- If a mistake is made during the checkout process, you may contact PHP via email at email@example.com immediately to try and resolve the issue; however PHP reserves the right to deny any requests.
- In the event a return is accepted, the buyer is responsible for all shipping on new items and return items, in addition to a 25% restocking fee. All returns must be returned within 7 business days for a store credit to be issued.
- Credit will be issued upon approval in a coupon code valid for PHP online purchases. Valid for 90 days.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PHP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY DATES AND TIMES FOR REPLACEMENT ITEMS, NOR THAT THE REPLACEMENT ITEM WILL BE IDENTICAL TO THE ITEM RETURNED AS SOME ITEMS MAY BE UNAVAILABLE DUE TO DISCONTINUATION.
- YOU ADDITIONALLY EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND HOLD PHP HARMLESS FROM ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, AND/OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO DELAYS IN INSTALLATION OR COMPLETION OF YOUR KITCHEN OR REMODEL.
- Decorative Hardware (knobs/pulls - because they are a special-order item and not stocked cannot be returned.
- Moldings, fillers, and panels, various accessories including but not limited to corbels/brackets, feet, posts/legs, on lays/valances may not be returned.
- Ready to Assemble cabinets that have already been assembled are also not able to be returned.
- Items that have been opened and/or are no longer in their original packaging may not be returned.
- No Returns Accepted After 30 days